SYDNEY (Reuters) – Australia and the United States began their biggest ever joint military exercises on Thursday, a show of force, largely at sea, aimed at sending a message both to allies and potential foes, including China.
Inventive Spanish chef Jose Andres has created some of the most creative and delicious seafood dishes in his new Miami restaurant Bazaar Mar.
Only 20% of single-family offices are operating and delivering expertise as well as they could. For the remaining 80% there are enormous opportunities for them to to improve their functioning. As family offices become more professional, they are going to also become more effective and influential.
A study found that participating in yoga over the course of year resulted in 10.7% suffering new pain. But don’t stretch to conclusions just yet…
Cyber attacks are common now, and while most people won’t pay ransom, some do. In bitcoin or in cash, how can you claim ransom on your taxes?
Writing, in general, is a very old profession and a form of art that is still very popular today. The main difference is that now we tend to write with our main work tools – computers. Time is money, so why not try to save it?
Oracle’s Profits Jump 15% As Big Companies Migrate To The Cloud Oracle reported better-than-expected earnings in its latest quarter on Wednesday, as big corporations like AT&T migrate to the cloud Shares of Oracle, which are up 20% this year, added